Orcs and Goblins are the scourge of the Warhammer world, an unending tide of ferocious raiders. For every greenskin Waaagh! defeated on the field of battle, another arises to trample a swathe of destruction across the land. After all, Orcs and Goblins live to fight!
The Orcs are monsters -- big, green-skinned monsters that loom over Men, Elves, and Dwarfs. Orcs have no traditional allies and many enemies, but these facts do little to deter the greenskins from waging war. In fact, they're generally pleased that they have constant sources of enemies to fight.
Backing up the savagery of the Orcs are the Goblins, their smaller cousins. What these little greenskins lack in strength and toughness they make up for in cunning and trickery, and they form an important part of the green horde.
What Shadowclan Greenskins are About
- Roleplay - Shadowclan Greenskins are always in character.
- Open Membership - Anyone can create a Shadowclan Greenskin and join the guild as long as they follow the character creation guidelines.
- Community - Greenskins fight together, live together and die together. Everything belongs to the Clan, everyone shares supplies freely amongst themselves.
- Game Friendly - Our storyline and background blend in with the game's storyline and background while providing unique twists of our own. We won't force other players to break character in order to match our own role play style.
- Integrity - We follow the rules of the game. No Cheating, bug exploitation, illegal 3rd party programs, or other violations of the Terms of Service are ever allowed.
- Commitment - In order to remain part of Shadowclan after an initial trial period, a Greenskin must permanently commit their character to Shadowclan.
- Respect - We respect other players as fellow players.
- Making the game more fun - We have fun and try to increase the fun for others by providing an intelligent enemy as an alternative to NPC's
- Quality - We train our new members in the Shadowclan ways and our expectaions are enforced.
Want to make an alternate character?
Shadowclan was originally created as a guild for alternate characters (Ultima Online 1997 "Lets all make orc characters"). That tradition is carried over into Warhammer Online by allowing anyone to join without any special out of game applications or references. But Shadowclan has also grown to become a home for many players who play Shadowclan characters exclusively. We try and provide a fun and entertaining stop for players of all kinds, offering an alternative style of playing the game that you rarely find in other guilds.
Joining the Clan
Ready to try? Read our page about creating a Shadowclan Greenskin.
Once your character has been created, you should try and meet up with a clan member to make sure your character meets the standards. The Shadowclan Greenskins can be found on the Badlands server in Warhammer Online. Once you login with your Greenskins character, type in a /who Shadowclan command and send tells to any Shadowclan player you see online for an invite into the guild. It is recommnded that you look over the rules and the language pages before asking for a guild invitation.